Super Easy Red Berries Dessert / Christmas Idea

Nov 28, 2017

Hi guys, 

I have a super fun and easy Christmas recipe for your guys. I love the homemade feel of these little glasses and it's super delicious! I found this recipe in a cookbook, but gave it my own spin. This  dessert is absolutely perfect after you already worked your butt of for the starter and main dish. The red berries dessert will take you no time at all and will be an absolute hit on your next Christmas party, that's a promise! I would love to see you guys recreating this and sending me pictures. Have a lovely Christmas xo 

Ingrediënts you will need: 300g frozen berries, some raspberries and blueberries, half lime, 2tbsp. powdered sugar, 8g vanilla sugar (little bag), 100g biscuits, 250g mascarpone, 250g cream cheese and some cute little glasses to serve your dessert. 


The ingredients you will need.

Heat up your frozen berries to release there juices, on a medium low heat.

Put your biscuits in a bag and then mash them up together.
You can do that with something like the back of a fork or a spoon. 

You should end up with something like this. 

Now mix the mascarpone, creme cheese, vanilla sugar and powdered sugar. Squeeze half a lime into the mix. 

When your red berries have fully cooked down, put them trough a sieve so you only have the juices left.

Put those juices in your cute little glasses and let them cool down.

Then put in your mascarpone mix, on top of your red berrie juice.
I also like to put some blueberries hidden in the glasses between the layers, but that's totally up to you.
This part may look messy but I like the home-made feel of it. 

Put your biscuit crumble on top. 

And finish it with some raspberries and blueberries on top.
Voila your super deliciously and easy dessert is ready to be eaten on your Christmas party. 


Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena